Totally not in the best of mood. Firstly, sick for a week, after which I completed my wisdom tooth surgery part one. To end off a busy week, I went down to comex to get a VGI cable and a new laptop bag!!! After which meet up wif ks and mel, tgt we head down to STGCC at marina sands, despite our short stay over there, I met kezia, bentoh and wen xiao. Before he head for ah ma 94th birthday celebration, it's always fun to see our whole family gather together to hav a dinner tgt.
It's getting more and more stress on me as my ORD date come nearer, so many things are yet to be settle. My ORD clearance, returning of base camp pass, extracting of my wisdom tooth part 2 and my uni starting next week. Nth is prepared as of now and I need to discuss wif my boss to take off. Headache!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment