Friday, April 27, 2012

1 month hav passed.

Jus realise that time move so fast. Maybe not.

But still...., I walk the lonely road, the same route that i always been. It's just me and I walk alone with my shadow next to me. Miss my frens the usual clique. Along wif my pet reptile --> That someone haha. Always. <3

The best beehoon for me

The best soba I ever had. Before we start our KTV party.

So was with my ns fren like most of my spare time. The all guys group. Life wasn't the way it is in the photo, shall not elebrorate too much. At least I spend some time getting to find places with nice food, so that I can organise my own outing and bring my frens ard.



Nothing is perfect, perfect is nothing Nevertheless I will still try my best to do what I can. Looking forward for next month Thailand trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment