Wednesday, October 12, 2011

So long...

So now my second post on recent updates. Before the camp, I went for 2more Japanese school events which I will definitely would not wan to miss every year. Natsu matsuri and the waseida high sch open hse.

Natsu matsuri was quite troublesome gettin the tickets at times, as there is only limited ticks. Luckily, it was so kind of Kezia to get 1 extra tickets for me. Tis time, I really get to enjoy as previous years, I am always a helper, carryin tables and chairs both in settin up and dismantling the venue. There is a huge variety of food, games and the bon dance. And finally tis year happen to see Valerie, my cousin there. I guess I should let the picture do the talkin.


Pic featuring (Left to Right) Vivian, Kazuo, Ferly, Darren, me and last but not least mirai at the back. All tired of walking ard, rest and started to chit chat.



Rudy, Darren and me trying to post some funny actions haha.


Ferly, Wanyi and Me. After playing the Yo-yo game which I happen to saw Valarie in the queue. And Wanyi use tis opportunity to tak a pic wif 2 japanese guys which I tink I should not upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment