Thursday, January 13, 2011

My 1 week leave starts

Since a long time I hav got like 1 week leave.. Last sunday, meet up wif zh n zy at orchard, slack at swensen(my old work place) and eat some desert, cos we intend to eat buffet dinner at bugis end up zy tot we meetin for lunch buffet... Wat a ah hai. Anyway went around lookin for new year clothes and a chance to slack around and bring zh around lar. Cos he seldom go town lar. Always camp at home L4D nia. We walk all the way down to parklane but zy went bak when we were at orchard central. We had chicken rice, the chilli super nice sia. I tink the chilli I ate is like half of the chicken.. Mayb I was jus exaggerating hahas. When bak to plaza sing daiso grab a bottle of citrus soda then went bak home lor. So tired of all the walkin especially 2days before tis jus finish the 24km route march.

No comments:

Post a Comment