1 more week i am goin off to tekong le. Good luk to me n my other colleague at swensen. Time really flies. I hav been there for 1year+ le. From durin my school times, workin part time den graduate le, work everyday. The ppl there are absolutely fantastic except for some i do not wish to mention an example is the well known peacock.
I sure gonna miss them all. Same as my frens from jtc, secondary school and poly.
But today, I manage to meet up wif leslie, zhen han and koon phi at city hall mrt at 3pm. We went for comex fair, not much to c oso. Except i manage to get 1 500GB external hard disc to store more J-drama hahas. I am kinda addicted to them.
Den i rush off to work as i work 6pm... Dey all lar 1by1 all late.

Tis pic of me, zhen han n leslie taken durin graduation ceremony.
No comments:
Post a Comment