Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday 9/7/2010

My time of stayin in Singapore main land is gettin shorter wif eac passin days. My fren, a few of them are leavin so i am goin to seize any opportunity tat i left to meet up wif frens tat I miss so much.

Hence, today my off day, I went bak pastamania funan wif wilson... Initially is to sign our resignation but ended up me goin bak to work as I hav miss them so much. However, I shall work once per week till i leave Singapore main land. My frens all!!!

Den tour ard orchard area till ard 6pm even goin bak swensen ion my workplace hahas. After tat meet wei ting but wilson hav to go off to meet his fren, so the two of us went to starbucks n chill, it's like so long still i last met her few mths le. We tok alot of craps, I tot bak alot of happy times we had at pastamania. As the clock ticks away, we decided to visit jacky at far east plaza, as he hav recently been transfer there. We met him but nvr hav a chance to tok much but still i bought him a milk tea, tinkin bak those day he treat us so well hehes.

We waited till like 8+ den we go le as wei ting colleague alrdy reach orchard to meet her le. So we all hav to part le so sad sia. Hope to c them soon... Aiya forget to tak some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment