Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fallin in love wif 2 person at the same time

It hav been another great week for me despite not goin out much n havin fever and headache. Here I am bak wif one piece. LOL

Obviously it is not me. I really don noe if tis really happens. But one of my fren says she fell in love wif 2 person at the same time. But her conclusion is she choose neither so tat none of the will get hurt. Mayb she only hav a crush for them ba.I tink she made a right choice. Watever decision she made I can only support her as she is one of my better fren now.

Love is always complicating. Sometimes i oso don even noe if i really hav feel for tis particular person ba. Or mayb the problem lies wif me tat i don hav the guts to ask ba. Tats y i am still single now...

Lets hope for a better tml ba. Mayb i shall bring up my courage next time hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment